Monday, April 14, 2008

Blog Virginity

Well .. I guess I'm "doing it" .. I'm losing the ol' "Blog Virginity".  I have a handful of friends that have blogs, and I LOVE reading them.  I have to say, that this is friggen VULNERABLE, isn't it? There's no tellin' if I'll actually do this. 

A little about me:  I'm a wife to an amazing man, and a mother of two precious daughters.  Paige is 2 1/2 and Brooke is 8 1/2 months.  I get to stay home with them, which leaves me little time to blog .. but hey, it's a start, right?  

I'm sure this will happen a lot, but as I'm writing/creating this thing, Brooke has woken up and is ready for her lunch.  

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Welcome! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on all matter of things. We so enjoyed getting together with you and Hope said this morning. "Maybe my new friend, Paige, can come and play today." Sweet...even if she doesn't get the whole distance thing. :>

mentorman said...

...indeed!

...welcome to blogland!!

...to use one of your favorite words

...it's about friggin time!!!