Wednesday, June 25, 2008

alright, alright!!

Before I begin -- WELCOME TO THE WORLD LILLIE ELIZABETH BEACH!!  :) (Lillie is my new niece born yesterday at 6:53 a.m.) I have pictures ... I'll put some in later ... SO FUN AND SOO EXCITING!!!! 

 .. so I can't believe I haven't written about anything in sooo long .. I feel like as soon as I get things back in order, I just can't sit myself down to finish a blog!!  I did START quite a few .. their titles are: 
  • I feel like blogging tonight, but I'm not sure ...
  • Little Moments 
  • Paige again .. almost didn't write about this 
  • Untitled
  • A day in the life .. 
  • Swiper, NO SWIPING!
... and I actually started one 2 days ago aiming to list out every single little thing I had done that day -- but then got too busy to get them all written.  

How did I get so busy, and what in the world makes it that way???  

I guess right now I feel like I "should" write something moving about busy-ness and how it's important to be still and find rest and blah blah blah ... but maybe it's not truly rest if there's a "should" attached to it .. can I get an "amen"? 

So seriously -- how do you get to a place where you're not living the way you're "supposed" to, and just simply live? 

deep thoughts ... 

1 comment:

Life as a Mom said...

Should I start calling you Jack Handy??? You are too cute! I never seem to get deep on my blog, but I love that others do, and I am often reading and saying "AMEN" So, keep on keeping on sister! Love you and love your thoughts, and congrats to the new addition to your family!! xo jen jen