Sunday, June 1, 2008

Thanks...

I think I really like this "blogging" thing!

When I write it "out loud": 
  • It's no longer a memory to recall, it's history recorded.
  • I confess and learn that mercy IS new every morning--even if it's not from my 2 year old -- and I make better choices next time.  
  • I feel like I grow as a person when I'm vulnerable and share my heart - it takes some guts, ya know?
  • I putting faith in the hope that you have experienced something that I have, and we can connect.  After all, we're made with a longing to be known, right? 
Thank you for reading.  Thank you for wanting to know me.  I love the comments and I so appreciate the encouragement.  

Happy June! (6 more days 'til the BEACH!)

2 comments:

mentorman said...

...ok!

...pray for my envy and you head for the "Beach Dream"

...and know our prayers are with you

...make certain you man takes long walks and relaxes a bit

...love and hugs,

Wes

Amanda said...

Well said...this is exactly the point...at least for me. I love hearing your thoughts and find that thye often echo my own. Good to know the voices in my head are in someone else's too. :)