Sunday, November 2, 2008

catchin' up

Hey!  Check out our halloween pictures at:  


So what's been up?  Life is AWESOME!!  I haven't had the motivation or time to sit and blog because I'm just havin' FUN!!  Paige and Brooke are SO fun these days.  Brooke is at the best age .. really REALLY interacting and just bein' a GOOF ball .. 


"aaaaaaaaa"

"cheeeeeeese"

"cheeeeese"

and Paige ... Paige is so smart and surprises me DAILY with the things she knows ... the other day, when I went to go vote, I was explaining to her what was about to happen.  I said, "Paige!  You and Brooke are going to go with me when I vote for the President of the United States!!" .. and she said, "of AMEEEERICA???" ... it cracked me up .. so I said, "Yes!  Isn't that exciting?"  .. and she said .. 

I couldn't get the video to download .. click here for the link to youtube ... 

... yes, she's brilliant.  She just turned 3 in September!! I knew they said it at CBS every week, but I was amazed that she KNEW it ... I have to tell you that she said it perfectly about 100 times before we got out the video camera.  She had a little block with the "and to the republic" part on camera.  SO CUTE!! 

So anyways .. life is definitely fun, and I'm tellin' ya .. we are having the most BEAUTIFUL fall!!  Today .. November 2nd .. I took a walk with the girls in SHORTS and a T-SHIRT in 78 degree weather!!  The colors are still so brilliant on many of the trees.  It's just gorgeous.  

Here's some pictures from a hike we took a few weeks ago ... 


the fam

can you see us way down in there having our picnic?  

cute little muffins .... 

gonna brag here ... we don't even have to drive to get to the trailhead ... 

Life is good .. very, very good ... thanks for being a part of this blog.  Here's a fun little slide show I put together a few weeks ago ... So fun!!    Hopefully I'll update again sooner than later!!! 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are blowin' me away!!!
Scrapbook background???
LOVE it!!! Your AMAZING!!!
Karen

Amanda said...

I am glad you are lovin life right now. I am in that place, too. It is interesting... I just told Loren the other day that I just feel so content and happy...sometimes I feel like that is rare, even among my christian friends...and even when we have every reason to be.

We have had our normal crazy Autumn with Young Life, but it has been rich and full of good things and good stuff in the middle of hard things. Life is full, not always easy, but God's movement in my life brings such joy! Glad you're my friend!

Gib and Abby Brogan said...

You officially have the cutest girls on the planet. That means a lot coming from me, since I have the runner up asleep upstairs. I have been keeping up with your blog and I'm so sorry I have been so out of touch. I love you and I miss you.
-Abby