Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A simple day ...

I don't know .. I'm tired tonight.  A day full of "to do's" but still fun.  Paige and I spent Brooke's morning nap time planting petunias in front.  She's so funny.  With every hole I dug, she asked if there was a worm in there.  She loves worms.  She says she wants to snuggle them and love them.  Gross.  The dichotomy is that she HATES when grass gets on her hand.  Every time she would put the nasty, slimy worm into the ground, she'd SHRIEK.  "MOMMY HELP!" ... it scared me to death ... and then I'd look and see that she had a big ol' blade of grass on her hand. Now that I think of it, that started at a young age .. watch the end of this video as she's playing with Maggie. I think she was around 18 months old here ...   



cute, huh?  

Anyways .. I don't know how to explain to her how much grosser worms are than grass, I guess she'll have to figure that one out herself (I hope).  

I'm gonna spend some time tryin' to make this blog look a little prettier ... and include some pictures of Brooke!!  She hasn't been talked about much yet.  Stay tuned. 

No comments: