Saturday, May 24, 2008

Brooke Rebecca

                        Wheeeeeeere's Brooke?

                          Here She Is!!!  

How fun is this game???  Brooke is 10 months old now, and started playing it about a month ago. Last night, she decided to join the dinner party we were having.  At 9:15 she "spoke up" from her little bed and decided to come down and be a grown-up for a bit.  The above pictures were how she decided to entertain, and entertain she did!  (Don't tell big sister (1.) that she was up and (2.) that she was playing with her home-made placemat!!)

A few words to describe Brooke ... passionate, happy, easy-going, strong, confident, feisty, little, charming, busy, determined, good, precious, tender, cute.... and so much more.  

I thought I was pregnant the other day -- took a test and everything ... and no, I'm not.  I was SOOO excited about baby #3 when my friends were teasing me (there's a whole story behind this) but the ONLY "second thought" I had was for my Brooke.  If we were expecting another one so soon, I'd be a little sad for my Brooke.  It would seem that through the excitement of our third, the attention would shift, and it would feel like "second child syndrome" would start all too soon.  Anyways ... I'm not, so she's still my baby, and I'm so glad that she is!! 

more later ... gotta go be a mom ... 

2 comments:

inhisgrace123 said...

I love this!! Thank you so much for sharing as I totally miss you and the girls! You are such a great mom, B!
Love ya ~
Deb

Unknown said...

Probably my favorite game ever..."where's baby?!?"